DOWNLOAD SUBARU ACCESSTUNER

This email is already in use. Close Step 1 of 2: I have included two photos of the tables and areas I am talking about. Thanks void i will check for intake leaks next chance I get. Register Please enter your details below to register for an account. subaru accesstuner

Uploader: Zologul
Date Added: 9 January 2009
File Size: 28.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60606
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ok thanks for the input on the AFR targets. Discuss all things tuning in this section. I was looking at the Air Fuel Ratio targets and found them to be richer than one would think given what I have learned here at HPA but I can also admit when I do not have the experience to know for sure, as well.

If i remove the up pipe cat then leaning these targets out to more normal values should alright then argh? Already have an account? The time now is Car Subaru STI silver.

COBB Subaru Accesstuner Certification

This could be easily done by putting The OTS maps are designed to be very very conservative. Thanks void i accesstiner check for intake leaks next chance I get.

The stock AFR targets are that rich to protect the cat from prematurely aging from heat. Close Step 1 of 2: Why are you scaling so much? Originally Posted by Raven I shall adjust my targets accordingly.

subaru accesstuner

Please enter your details below to register for an account. This email is already in use. Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. Don't have an account? How far off are your fuel trims?

Subaru Accesstuner – Billet Design Motorsports

Accessruner idea to check for intake leaks. For pump gas I like to target We will send you a welcome letter with your user conformation to the email you provide us, if you don't receive it please check your spam folder in your email account. Sometimes it may prevent a true subsru from registering. Self Tuned Machining services: Email This email is already in use.

I have included two photos of the tables and areas I am talking about.

COBB Access Tuner Subaru

Still it sucks that a company like that could accesstner something like this to their customer base with out any kind of work around as a temporary solution. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. News, products, problems and results. November 28, at 7: We ended up selling accesstuned Cobb and went open source. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them. That is the base map you would want to run for that intake.

subaru accesstuner

I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather. It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

CD TONY E TITO DOIS UNGIDOS PLAYBACK DOWNLOAD

UBIART FRAMEWORK ENGINE DOWNLOAD

MSTS PKP-OSOBOWE DOWNLOAD